Letter of Inquiry
In this initial stage of the application process, the Community Foundation will accept Letters of Inquiry from all interested parties who meet the grant criteria. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed and selected organizations will be invited to submit a Full Grant Application.
- Selected organizations will be notified of their status within 10 days following submission of their letter of inquiry.
- Please submit your letter of inquiry by May 18th.
- Submit Your Letter of Inquiry Online
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: You will be asked to provide the following information.
- Your organization’s name, address, phone, URL etc.
- Your name and contact information
- Project description
- Requested Amount
- Target audience for your grant request program/service and how they benefit.
Letters of Inquiry that do not include all requested items will NOT be considered
LETTER OF INQUIRY
Letter of Inquiry will open on April 1, 2019
Full Grant Application
If you are invited to submit a full proposal to the Stateline Community Foundation for a Community Impact Grant, the guidelines below will assist you in completing that proposal.
Proposals must be received by the Stateline Community Foundation by 5 pm on June 1, 2019.
You will be notified in writing of the Foundation’s Board of Directors decision six to eight weeks following the deadline date.
When applying for a Community Impact Grant, include the following information:
- Completed Stateline Community Foundation Grant Application.
- A statement containing the following information: (4 pages or less)
- Project summary. (Including evidence of need)
- Project and agency budgets.
- Project timeline.
- Project benefits or outcomes in measurable terms. (Who will be better off and how?)
- How are you working collaboratively with other local organizations to maximize the benefits to those served as well as resources obtained?
- Principal sources of support. (Confirmed and potential)
- If the project continues, indicate future funding plans.
- A current list of the organization’s officers and directors.
All grant applications must be submitted online. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Foundation reserves the right to refuse unsolicited proposals.