Letter of Inquiry
In this initial stage of the application process, the Community Foundation will accept Letters of Inquiry from all interested parties who meet the grant criteria. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed and selected organizations will be invited to submit a Full Grant Application.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: You will be asked to provide the following information.
- Your organization’s name
- Your name and contact information
- Project description
- Requested Amount
LETTER OF INQUIRY
Full Grant Application
If you are invited to submit a full proposal to the Stateline Community Foundation for a Community Impact Grant, the guidelines below will assist you in completing that proposal.
Proposals must be received by the Stateline Community Foundation by 5 pm on December 15, 2023.
When applying for a Community Impact Grant, include the following information:
- Project summary. (Including evidence of need)
- Project budget.
- Project timeline.
- Project benefits or outcomes in measurable terms. (Who will be better off and how?)
- How are you working collaboratively with other local organizations to maximize the benefits to those served as well as resources obtained?
- If the project continues, indicate future funding plans.
- A current list of the organization’s officers and directors.
- You should wait to upload files until you are ready to submit.
All grant applications must be submitted online. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Foundation reserves the right to refuse unsolicited proposals.
FOLLOW-UP GRANT REPORT
Community Impact Grant | Follow-up Report
Include copies of brochures, newspaper articles, photographs or products resulting from this grant.
If unable to attach documents - please send to SCF.