Don & Louise Ahn First Generation Scholarship
The Scholarship was created to honor Louise Ahn and memorialize Don Ahn. As a teacher, Louise Ahn influenced student lives for twenty-eight years in the Beloit School District. This scholarship is designed and dedicated to continue her life mission: Changing the future one student at a time.
- Must be a senior at Beloit Memorial High School
- Student must be a first generation to attend college
- Must be attending an accredited college or university in the fall
- Must be active in school and community service
- Must display good citizenship
- Minimum 2.0 GPA