Stateline Community Foundation is pleased to announce the recipients of the July 2012 Community Needs Grant. Grants were awarded to the following organizations:
- American Red Cross Badger & South Central Chapter $1,200
- Northern Illinois Food Bank $2,500
- Special Methods in Learning Equine Skills, lnc. $3,000
- Wisconsin Badger Camp, Inc. $1,000
- Beloit Public Health $2,000
- Kids Against Hunger $5,300
Any eligible non-profit organization may visit our Community Needs Grants page to learn more about the application process. The next grant deadline is midnight January 1, 2013.